The Scottish Government has announced that the west central belt of Scotland which includes all of the Diocese of Motherwell, will move to COVID 19 - Level 4 restrictions from 6pm on Friday 20th November for a period of 3 weeks.
These new restrictions will affect our parishes and parishioners as follows:
1. Churches can remain open, but the maximum attendance at Mass or other acts of public worship is 20 (down from 50).
2. The maximum attendance at a funeral is 20.
3. The maximum attendance at a wedding is 15.
4. The maximum attendance at baptisms, confirmations, etc. is 20.
5. Indoor activities for young people should not take place in halls.